OTR tweetup

How fantastic it turned out to be last night, Senate had the doors throw open, people were hanging out, reveling in the warm evening on Vine St. Met sensational twitter friends, amazing how much everyone has in common really, but I guess just showing up at one of these events predisposes one to new experiences, people and adventures.

OTRTweetup @Senate
OTRTweetup @Senate
OTRTweetup @Senate

CincyVoices hauled this the whole way back from New Awlins for me.
OTRTweetup @Senate
OTRTweetup @Senate

I found someone else who loves Cincinnati as much as me. Well actually I think she loves Cincinnati even more since she dove in and got inked.
OTRTweetup @Senate
OTRTweetup @Senate

Some drama when a delivery van ripped down TV cables hanging across an parking lot entry, that got everyone worked up and how.
jez people, overreact some?
Cops, firetrucks and a newsvan. Must have been a slow night downtown.
Thanks Kate for throwing another excellent tweetup.[where:1212 VINE ST Cincinnati, OH, 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio

7 comments

7 comments:

  1. I was there in spirit as I hauled as around DT and OTR on my bike =) Looks like a good time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great meeting you and the Ms. last night at Senate. I DO love the Nati and that pic of my tat you took is quite flattering. Kate certainly picked swell party spot as good times appeared to be had by all. Looking forward to the next Tweetup.-Heather513

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vibe that the Senate has. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that Ms. Redkat's ankle with the tatoo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Randy, no its heather513

    Super, I love the vibe of senate also, now if I could just get them to serve me a drink without going all Glengarry Glen Ross on em.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A good time had be all indeed! ... I don't really have anything more to say, I just wanted to be part of the cool kids.

    ReplyDelete