The Lions Rampant @The Mockbee

It's Saturday night.
I've been doing Irish car-bombs with the 'nomerati, the Lions Rampant are about to go on.
We're at the Mockbee.
Bad things are about to go down.
And to think I was feeling lazy and almost bailed out of this, I know, crazy. I would have had to just punch myself in the face.
I always forget just how much fun live music can be until I'm there. Throw in a bunch of hooligans and its a crazy night.
Lucky for me their new album is titled "Its Fun to do Bad Things" because those $1.50 Hudys were going down way to easy, and Omar was sitting on my devil shoulder shouting "All in the game yo, all in the game"

The Lions Rampant
The Lions Rampant
The Lions Rampant
The Lions Rampant
The Lions Rampant

I'm sure everyone is familiar with this, someone shouts your name, you turn....
Felt like a rockstar for a couple minutes there.
The Lions RampantThe Lions Rampant

One day when Scott is famous this will be worth a million dollars.
The Lions Rampant
The Lions Rampant
The Lions Rampant
[where: 45202]
best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio
2 comments

2 comments:

  1. geesh.

    just rub it in bobby.*

    rub it in.




    *next time i will be there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great night. I need to get together with you about doing a picture feature series for CincyVoices, if you're interested that is.

    ReplyDelete