Final Friday

You've gotten the feeling lately some benevolent god has been watching over you, watching over the city. Well he's heard your unspoken prayers and has given you Final Friday!
It could have been warmer but, the last couple Final Fridays have seemed to be well attended with a new buzz, a couple new retail locations, a couple new eateries, the promise of a new bar. Man what is not to like about what is practicly, almost, a giant block party? Except it covers a big hunk of OTR.
You haven't been yet?
What?
Really?

Final Friday February 2010
Final Friday February 2010
Final Friday February 2010

Merisa, she wasn't the first person I met when I moved to Cincy, but she was one of the first. She moved away years ago, and SURPRISE! Shes back.
Final Friday February 2010

Cute little recycling truck made from recycled plastic.
Final Friday February 2010
Final Friday February 2010
Final Friday February 2010
Final Friday February 2010
Final Friday February 2010
[where: 45202]
best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio otr final friday over rhine vine main st
1 comments

1 comment:

  1. Ohh Cafe de Wheels, how you tease me so. I wanted some burger deliciousness last time I was in Cincy, but noooo, Cafe de Wheels decided to take the weekend off in Chicago. UNACCEPTABLE I say. I wonder if they can deliver to Atlanta?

    ReplyDelete