bleeeeerg time so let bleeeeerg

Walking down the street or sitting in a bar or restaruant invariably someone will ask if I have a blog, and when they do there will be two things they are almost guaranteed to say.
#1 I love your blog and
#2 you are the busiest person I know.
I've always scoffed at #2, especialy when people who I consider to live crazy lives tell me this.
But, it's taken a weeks planning to get to McDonald's McDonald's, so there's really no way to deny it any longer and I have to admit to myself that yes, apparently I am a really busy person.

McDonald's
McDonald's
McDonald's
McDonald's
McDonald's

The fact this McDonald's is across the street from the Kenwood Mall must set the standard pretty high. But I don't know why they bothered, this is suburbia after all. Who the hell has time to get out of their car and live?
As we sat eating, car after car went through the drive through carrying people scurring around their dreary car-centric lives.
McDonald's

Big N' Tasty I just can't quit you.
You know, just going by the calories these wouldn't be too bad, but man those fat ...
Strange isn't it, the things that are healthy for us aren't called addictions are they.
Unfailingly we're attracted to things that aren't the the greatest for us.
The new Frappe on the other hand thin and weak I can live without.
McDonald's
McDonald's

Disclaimer:The opinions expressed in this post were not influenced buy the gold key to McDonald's and the fully loaded Arch Card hand delivered to Parker Flats by Mayor McCheese.[where:7916 Montgomery Rd Cincinnati ohio 45236]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio

4 full meal deals

4 comments:

  1. Love the apostrophe on the sign.....
    I rarely eat at McDonald's ("The Scottish place" ~ Malcom McDowell / Time After Time)
    I get a craving for a Big Mac from time to time, satisfy it & I am, again, reminded why I rarely go to McDonald's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mcd's is not food, but somehow your pictures make it look good.... I will pass on reminding myself that it is in fact not good, nor food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going through the drive through at McDonalds equates to leading a "dreary, car centric life"? Seriously? I get this is an urban centric blog, but you drove to Kenwood, chose to eat at McDonalds, and chose to sit inside and take pictures of your experience. How again is enjoying all the "ambiance" that McDonalds offers any less of an indicator of a dreary life than someone going through a drive thru?

    -Brian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,Brian, how about we were sitting around talking and eating and enjoying ourselves, in a suburb to boot.
    We can pretty much have a good time anywhere.
    Doesn't matter where I am I'm living large.
    Meanwhile the people sitting in the drive thru didn't look like they were having even half the fun we were.
    I should have got some pictures of their grumpy faces.

    ReplyDelete