Northstar Cafe

Yep, it is officialy impossible for us to drive past Columbus on the way home from my parents, like no one has guessed this before. I've been hearing about the Northstar Cafe for ages and we decided this time we were stopping.

Northstar Cafe
Northstar Cafe
Northstar Cafe

OK, so my reading comprehension sucked that Sunday afternoon, I saw burger, sure the ingredients included beans and some other stuff but I though, it's a burger there has to be some meat in there somewhere right?
Wrong.
Even more heartbroken when the table next to us showed up with pizza.
Where the hell was that on the menu? I looked for it.
oh it was there no it wasn't yeah, they called it something else
great, sucks to be me.
Northstar Cafe
Northstar Cafe

I noticed two women pause before eating, drop their heads, and say a short prayer.
I stopped and thought about that, whether you believe in it or not, it can't be bad to stop and reflect on what you have. Not take it for granted. Swipe a plastic card and things appear or happen by magic, you forget how it gets there.
Putting energy into thinking about what you have, and how lucky you are to have it, which could never be a bad thing could it?
Northstar CafeNorthstar Cafe

Northstar Cafe (Short North) on Urbanspoon[where:951 North High Street, Columbus, Ohio, 43201 ]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio
3 comments

3 comments:

  1. I loooove the northstar cafe. I was actually at the beechwold location on saturday, which is just as lovely as the short north location. the buddha bowl is my jam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m telling ya, you gotta hit Bodega for the beer selection... its the perfect complement to the all star gelato shop we all know and love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bodega Chris, they have about a million taps there.

    ReplyDelete