Fat Burger

Fat Burger

Kate The Great and I have a mini tweetup/blogger-bash at Fat Burger and gossip about virtual friends in real life, strange but more instantaneous.
Talking to people in real life seems so personal these days.
Or is that just me?
By the way, those pictures are larger than life, just so you know. Its like ordering off McDonald's dollar menu but paying $8 for it. Only better tasting.
There are bigger burgers on the menu, its just I made a mistake of looking at the nutritional info on the website and opted for the Baby Fat burger.
That and I like saying baby fat.
baby fat.
Fat Burger
I was expecting something more impressive for the exterior, like a temple to awesome burger taste that these things deserve. I guess I should be happy that here and there someone says hey lets pull it back a little.
Fat Burger
[where:3158 Madison Road Cincinnati, OH 45209]cincinnati ohio downtown
Fatburger on Urbanspoon
comments?

2 comments:

  1. My favorite line: "I guess I should be happy that here and there someone says hey lets pull it back a little."

    Yeah... Fatburger is far more subtle on the outside... but inside it's shoulder to shoulder and jammin' with motown and hip hop on the juke box.

    Lunch was great :) I wonder where we should go next...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get there...I love a good burger and fries.

    ReplyDelete