Freestore/Foodbank

I'm not exactly sure what's going on but there's been some subtle and not so subtle pressure for me to blog on this subject, I'm gonna do it my way, so people will have to be happy with that.
As you can imagine, the projections for people needing help this season are high. But I'm sure you're sitting there thinking, "hey, its no rose garden over here either!"
So here is what I'm suggesting, I'm guessing that you'll go out to eat at least once before Christmas right?
Head over to wine me, dine me (in cincinnati) and follow her instructions to buy a gift certificate from the Greater Cincinnati Independents for yourself or someone you love. Julie will donate her cut of the proceeds to the foodbank.
Couldn't be easier. Do something for yourself, for Julie and for someone who's hungry.
Us hip urban types call that a triple bottom line (thats not the real definition but hey).
So we all cool now?

Picture
UPDATE: Just thought of something, these are so easy to buy and print it off, there is no reason if you are going to use a credit card anyhow, not to print one of these out before leaving the house and heading out.
[where: 45202]
cincinnati ohio downtown

No comments: