Sitwell's

I know I'm probably not the first person in Cincinnati to hit Sitwell's.
Or the second
or third
But after living here fours years I've finally stopped there.
Not bad, the BLT was awesome and Ms.5chw4r7z liked the Greek Hero.
The menu wasn't very extensive but there were a few things I'd eat.
Seemed like it might be a cool place to hang out with friends, or study groups, there was a weird mix of college age kids and old people with us in the middle.

SITWELL'SSITWELL'SSITWELL'SSITWELL'SSITWELL'SSITWELL'SSITWELL'S[where:324 Ludlow Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45220]cincinnati ohio clifton
comments?

5 comments:

  1. I love, love, love Sitwells. It's one of my favorite places to go in Cincinnati. Great for just hanging out or randomly meeting someone for conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i usually go there when i need to get something done and i don't want to be distracted at home.

    blake and i will go there sometimes just to sit and have some coffee.

    it's a good after movie place, too.

    i just wish the blond woman owner would be a bit nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny you mention that Drew, she chased a couple young girls out who were complaining about their order getting messed up. After they left she complained for about 10 minutes about it.
    Didn't think much about it at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna see photos of the owner now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sitwells: overpriced food and drink that should be much more than what it is in actuality.

    though it is nice to have a non star-bucks in cincinnati; the seating is anything less than comfortable and cozy. the drinks too $. and the crowd couldn't give off any more of a 'i'm supporting my local non starbucks, in my skinny jeans with my muffin-top' feel.

    not what it used to be.

    ReplyDelete