Riverfest 2008

No party invites this year.
Bummer.
We'd have to tramp down to the river with the rest of the unwashed masses.
But we decided to try something new instead of fighting our way through half a million people and found a relativity uncrowded spot. The fireworks were, well fireworks. When we got home the news anchors were gushing over how these were the best ever.
I guess, what else would they say?
I thought they were the same as always.
They closed very few streets this year and the world didn't come to an end. makes me Wonder why they did it all the other years.

Riverfest 2008Riverfest 2008Riverfest 2008Riverfest 2008Riverfest 2008Riverfest 2008[where:Ohio River 45202]cincinnati ohio downtown riverfest ohio river
comments?

1 comment:

  1. Not the end of the world, but it made it rough for us poor pedestrians to get outta Dodge after. I think a couple more streets should be closed. My gentleman caller and I were looking for a really cute kid to "accidentally" shove in front of a car to make it happen next year.

    P.S. The ManEx Gals are excited about Everyone's Famous.

    ReplyDelete