Pigall’s Twist Lounge & Bar

Jean-Robert will take over the world, thats my prediction. Ms. 5chw4r7z and I finally made it to Pigall’s Twist Lounge & Bar Friday night, WOW thats all I can say.
Was it crazy expensive? Yes.
Was it worth it?
Well I would be lying if I said we couldn't have had just as much fun at Rockin Robin's.
BUT!
If you want an experience where no detail has been over looked, you'll always get what you pay for, and at the Twist Lounge nothing has been taken for granted. It seemed like every 5 minutes something new would present itself for us to marvel at. Incredible. If I could afford it, I would be there every weekend.


Pigall’s Twist Lounge & BarPigall’s Twist Lounge & BarPigall’s Twist Lounge & BarPigall’s Twist Lounge & BarPigall’s Twist Lounge & BarPigall’s Twist Lounge & BarPigall’s Twist Lounge & BarPigall’s Twist Lounge & BarPigall’s Twist Lounge & Bar

2 comments:

  1. I agree completely - I would gladly buy a few $12 martinis there every week if I could. I didn't try the food, but it looks just as good as the drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that guy in the pink shirt looks like a total loser

    ReplyDelete