details, its all in the

Pigall’s Twist Lounge & BarPigall’s Twist Lounge & Bar


I’m a freak, I’ll admit it. I guess this also shows I’ll take a picture almost anywhere. But to continue on my point yesterday, have you ever gone somewhere cool, and then used their restroom and when you walk in they have a ghetto gas station restroom? That stuff ruins my experience every time. The opposite could also be true; a ho-hum old place with an incredible restroom can make my day. This post may be TMI but it underscores the point I was trying to make yesterday, Jean-Robert has left no stone unturned in his quest to hammer out every little detail. I could have grabbed a beer and hung out with friends in there all night. All these little things make Twist my favorite downtown spot.

Update:I don't feel so weird now

1 comment: