Nada

We had to make these reservations a month advance but the day finally rolled around. I guess if you are super patient and have a couple hours to spare you can walk in and wait, but I never got into that so we walked in with reservations and they showed us to our table, I like this method the best. As we sat there I couldn't get over the decor, nice, the lighting was good and made for a romantic evening. The one complaint is that everyone is squeezed together. I could have put a hand on the shoulder of the people at the tables either side of us. The first thing to come out, the chips and salsa both homemade were mouthwatering and had tons of character, I've never experienced this before but I could swear there were four distinct waves of flavor with every bite. The main dishes were also delectable, I had the Pork Green Chile, and the heat was just perfect, not overpowering at all, and the rice was a good complement to tame it.
If you're curious about how expensive it was, here’s the story. I'm always underestimating by a wide margin what the check will be so when the bill came I looked at it in disbelief for I had overestimated it by a good 20 bills. We had an appetizer, two drinks, and entrees then left a generous tip for well under $70. Can you believe that?
At those prices I could go there once or twice a month without threatening the condo down payment.


Nada Donwtown Cincinnati
Nada Donwtown Cincinnati
Nada Donwtown Cincinnati
Nada Donwtown Cincinnati
Nada Donwtown Cincinnati
Nada Donwtown Cincinnati
Nada Donwtown Cincinnati
Nada Donwtown Cincinnati
Nada Donwtown Cincinnati
Nada Donwtown Cincinnati
Nada on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment