Vine-L Friday

I didn't get that at first
DUH!
OK I'm slow on the uptake sometimes. sue me!
Anyhow wicked hot Friday night and Ms 5chw4r7z is out with friends so I did a loop by myself.
What? Like I'm not going to run into someone I know or anyone incredibly interesting?
Yeah like that will ever happen in OTR.
I'm super into primitive/graffiti art, I'd have the condo packed with this if Ms 5chw4r7z's taste in art aligned with mine a little more.


Vine-L

AVS/Kevin White at William Joseph home, huge convo on if Sanford had kept it in his pants for one more day no one would have known or cared that he skipped town.

Vine-L
Vine-L
Vine-L
Vine-L

I stalked crossed paths with Emily a half dozen times on Main/Vine St the artgirl finally let me take her picture inside Outside.

Vine-L
Vine-L
Vine-L
[where:Vine & 12th cincinnati, ohio 45202]cincinnati ohio downtown vine-l vine st 12th otr over rhine final friday
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment