FC Cincinnati

I admit I'm not a soccer fan, I'm old enough I missed the whole soccer revolution in the 80s when it became the sport of the future. Usually when I hear anyone mention soccer is the sport of the future I add, "and it always will be" but I won't bore you with all my soccer jokes.
Recently a deal came up we couldn't resist from datenight, buy your tickets through them and hangout before the game with drinks and bites provided.
FC Cincinnati did a really good job with getting fans involved, they were high energy. And luckily there were a couple young kids behind us narrating the action or I would have had no idea what was going on. Maybe they didn't know either but they sounded like they did.
Will I go to another match? Maybe if I fall in with Ronnie and Die Innenstadt, we'll see. But if you have young kids this is definitely worth a look, soccer seems more family friendly than some of the other traditional sports.

FCCincinnati
FCCincinnati
FCCincinnati
FCCincinnati
FCCincinnati
FCCincinnati
FCCincinnati
FCCincinnati
choose your seats wisely, this was our view of the two goals that were scored
FCCincinnati
FCCincinnati
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment