Elm & Iron Loft

You know Elm & Iron, that eclectic place on Vine St stocked with the coolest stuff? They've started to feel cramped in their current spot. I thought it was cool how they would always have one large scale item in front for sale. It would take up a quarter of their store but it was cool. Well now they've expanded across the street with even more products.
I really don't know where they dig this stuff up, a combination of vintage and reproduction items had me wondering if this is how a Turkish bazaar might feel. The most amazing thing I realized is unlike many stores in the city I never felt like the decimal point on the price tag was one or two places too far to the right. The more I looked the more I saw, and there is an airplane suspended in the middle of the space!
Elm & Iron Loft is located in the old Brandery building so you'll have three floors to explore.
This is probably the best store to get lost in Cincinnati. Have fun.

elm&Iron
elm&Iron
elm&Iron
elm&Iron
elm&Iron
elm&Iron
elm&Iron
elm&Iron
elm&Iron
elm&Iron
elm&Iron
elm&Iron
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment