party people we gonna a...a...a tonight?

a party in a church, sushi, justin jeffry a killer band and a vampire. do parties get more whack than that?
I don't think so, if they do, I haven't been to one.

Private night at the Church
Private night at the Church
Private night at the Church

A party in newport, a church turned house. that place is crazy sick.
But mainly what it was is a rollout for Hoist, a drink fortified with electrolytes to help fight hangovers. I'm think'n Red Bulls keep you drinking later into the night, Hoist gets you up earlier.
I just keep coming back to the interior of the church, this place was setup to party, I couldn't get over the attention to detail. From the kitchen island bar, to the tiny tables mounted on the walls for drinks, the more you looked the deeper it got. And I discovered one more thing, I really do like sushi!
Somewhere along the line, the first time I ate it, I must have got some bad stuff and never went near it again. I feel like I wasted my whole life not eating sushi, damn.
Private night at the Church
Private night at the Church

I cant believe I thought I didnt like sushi. wft? why did I try it, this will get expensive wont it?
Private night at the Church
Private night at the Church
Private night at the Church
Private night at the Church

And I thought the vampire story was an inside joke, but then Josh tweets Saturday morning: Best quote today about last night "Found a hoist can in my front yard and my sheets were covered in blood..."[where:newport kentucky]cincinnati ohio downtown coast streetcar Private night at the Church

comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment