that’s the way the stomach rumbles

"People may advise you to listen to your gut instincts: now research suggests that your gut may have more impact on your thoughts than you ever realized. Scientists from the Karolinska Institute in Sweden and the Genome Institute of Singapore led by Sven Pettersson recently reported in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences that normal gut flora, the bacteria that inhabit our intestines, have a significant impact on brain development and subsequent adult behavior."

All this according to Scientific American.


Foreign cells out number our cells by 100 to one making the average person only 1% human. So what if what we've always thought of as a gut instinct, a sixth sense or prescience is actually the other 99% of life in our bodies desperately trying to keep us from killing ourselves and themselves at the same time.
Brings up some unsettling thoughts of how much we are really in control.
What strings or nerves do these aliens pull?
What drugs do they pump into our blood to control emotions?
What the hell do they want with us?
[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati

No comments:

Post a Comment