ahhh the characters

Half the fun for me is people watching, sure most of the loonies are in the parade, but there's people watching everywhere.
The Northside is kind of like the Minnesota of Cincinnati don't you think? Except it doesn't take three days to go from one side to the other.
I mean, if there is a Cincinnati uni-bomber, he probably ain't gonna be in Hyde Park, too many uptight a-holes there, they'd point him right out, but I'm almost positive I bought him a beer in the Northside Tavern.
All I'm sayin is everyone there is completely comfortable in their skin, where else can you go walking around with an Uncle Sam top hat and no one looks at you twice?
OK, OK maybe Newport, but that's a whole other story and I've pissed off enough people today.
JEZ chill people


Northside Parade 4th July 2009
Northside Parade 4th July 2009
Northside Parade 4th July 2009
Northside Parade 4th July 2009
Northside Parade 4th July 2009
Northside Parade 4th July 2009
Northside Parade 4th July 2009
Northside Parade 4th July 2009

[where: 45202]
cincinnati ohio downtown
3 comments

3 comments:

  1. This looks like a lot of fun. Wish I could have made it. I know where to go next year, I s'pose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the pic of you all and Tarbell. He is a trip... and such a good mascot for Cincinnati.

    ReplyDelete