if I can't walk to it, I still don't think its all that

A couple friends downtown keep bragging on Papa Murphy's Pizza, and I always forget about it but we actually saw it on a trip to Home Depot and we decided to keep it in mind for the next time we wanted pizza.
I'm breaking one of my most sacred rules by getting in the car to get something to eat, but it was time for a pizza road trip.

Papa Murphy's PizzaPapa Murphy's PizzaPapa Murphy's Pizza

Poorly kept secret, Papa Murphy lives on Ireland Ave!
Its true!

Papa Murphy's Pizza

Note to self, when heading towards the river and in Kentucky, you do not want southbound expressways.
should be obvious. But its not.
The pizzas come fully assembled but uncooked.

Papa Murphy's PizzaPapa Murphy's Pizza

The pizza looks awesome, but the taste? Not so awesome. Its OK, but not worrth the drive.
If I'm going to do a chain, John is the only Papa for 5chw4r7z.
Papa Murphy's Pizza
Papa Murphy's Take 'n' Bake on Urbanspoon[where:590 Clock Tower Way - Crescent Springs, KY 41017]pizza kentucky
2 comments

2 comments:

  1. You know we have gotten uncooked dough from Shadeau Breads, and used that as a crust. Or making it from scratch is not that hard either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, brother. I dismiss many restaurants, shops, etc. as NIC---Not in Clifton:>)

    ReplyDelete