Cincinnati Supper Club XV

I'd like to tell you no wine was harmed in the course of the Supper Club but I'd be lying. But then the whole point of the evening was discourse, fun and to a lesser but not much lesser degree, eating!
The weather didn't cooperate at all with Greg's cookout plans which was really disappointing as the Gramercy pool is just an incredible space for a party, but everyone showed up and we had an awesome time in the clubroom.
The diversity of people these events attract never ceases to amaze me, curious, open to new adventures and experiences and full of stories. And the stories! this month we had people from Peru, Costa Rica, London, Texas, Atlanta and Oregon. I'm sure I'm missing one or two but after those my ears popped and I was just treading water trying to take it all in.

Fifteenth Cincinnati Supper Club gatheringFifteenth Cincinnati Supper Club gatheringFifteenth Cincinnati Supper Club gatheringFifteenth Cincinnati Supper Club gatheringFifteenth Cincinnati Supper Club gatheringFifteenth Cincinnati Supper Club gatheringFifteenth Cincinnati Supper Club gatheringFifteenth Cincinnati Supper Club gatheringFifteenth Cincinnati Supper Club gathering
Don't Call me Mrs. , cogitation and wine Me Dine Me(in Cincinnati)
Fifteenth Cincinnati Supper Club gathering[where:135 Garfield place Cincinnati ohio 45202]cincinnati ohio downtown supper club gramercy

No comments:

Post a Comment