Fringe Kick-off Party

It all started off at the Art Academy and we wandered around gabbing and looking at art while live classical music played in the background. After awhile we all wandered down to the Jackson Street Underground where things really took off. I always end up having a really good time at the Know, where people are always more open and talkative.
One guy though not being arty had shown up straight from his corporate job and feeling uncomfortable pulled his tie off trying to blend in. Big mistake as far as I'm concerned, why blend in?
No one will ever remember the guy who blends in.
But I can absolutely guarantee that everyone today is thinking about the 6'5" 250lb cross dresser that was walking and talking to almost everyone.
But me, guess I'll catch him nest time.
The band Eclipse, while not necessarily my thing, were really good and I enjoyed the upbeat Hip Hop .
So I now have tickets for all the shows I want to see, no one's denying 5chw4r7z his shows this year.

Fringe Festival 2008Fringe Festival 2008Fringe Festival 2008Fringe Festival 2008Fringe Festival 2008Fringe Festival 2008Fringe Festival 2008Fringe Festival 2008Fringe Festival 2008Fringe Festival 2008[where:1120 Jackson Street Cincinnati, OH 45202]cincinnati ohio downtown Jackson Street underground know theatre otr

No comments:

Post a Comment