birthday dinner and Prima Vista

Saturday night we we made the trek up price Hill to Prima Vista. It was still light out when we sat down at the table and we got a good show as the sky darkened and the city lights came up. It all added to the drama of the meal and made for a special evening. I'm glad we went.
UPDATE: I didn't think of it until UncleRando left a comment, but I visited the Westside and lived to talk about it.

UPDATED UPDATE:OK everyone, obviously my sarcasism went over everyones head. That was my jab back at everyone who makes negative remarks about the city, ok.

Prima VistaPrima VistaPrima VistaPrima VistaPrima VistaPrima VistaPrima VistaPrima VistaPrima VistaPrima Vista[where:810 Matson Pl Cincinnati, OH 45204]cincinnati ohio prima vista cincinnati

5 comments:

  1. Now when people talk about California and ask me whats the farthest west I've ever been I can say Price Hill instead of Elm St. ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, you were too busy for the CAC on Saturday anyway. It's good for you to expand your horizons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wasn't enough to leave glowing comments about Prima Vista -- you had to follow it up with a negative comment about the Westside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. COME ON, if you have any idea what I'm about you would know that was totally sarcastic!
    I'm just as sick as everyone else it about the negativity and it was my way of jabbing back.

    ReplyDelete