Love the Cov walk

I never realized this before but Covington has 22 neighborhoods. Don't ask me what they all are I have no idea. But after Saturday I now know the southwest corner of Covington is called Lewisburg. I found this out meeting Jackie there for a photowalk we planned. You find all kinds of cool stuff out when your feet hit the ground instead of blasting through in a car.
Lov the Cov walk
ah...what?? this church is a million light years from those new feel good churchs
Lov the Cov walk
Lov the Cov walk
Lov the Cov walk
Lov the Cov walk
interesting how this tree's roots have consumer the whole square of dirt it had available.
Lov the Cov walk
the Goose Girl Fountain was full of bubbles, though you can barely tell from this picture. wacky pranksters.
Lov the Cov walk
that's my kind of morning.
Lov the Cov walk
Lov the Cov walk
Lov the Cov walk
Lov the Cov walk[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati

1 comments

1 comment:

  1. Gotta Love the Cov!
    I'm a transplant and I'm completely enamored!

    ReplyDelete