superbawls

yeah John Harbaugh calling that fake field goal, thats confidence

all the stats labeled "since power outage" were cracking me up.
pure gold.
a new set of records that may never be broken or even repeated

on a local level, do you suppose the Keystone Cops of politics, the coasters are blaming the Super Bowl brownout on the streetcar?

we made pizza in the cast iron skillet, good stuff, why have we never done this before?

Super Bowl XLVII
Super Bowl XLVII
Super Bowl XLVII
Super Bowl XLVII
Super Bowl XLVII
where it all started, and since my Dad is from Canton theres a sports law I have to be a Browns fan for ever
where it all started, and since my parents grew up there sports law says I have to remain a Browns fan forever.
Beyoncé 100x better than old white guys from 70s bands
Beyonce
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati

3 fake field goals

3 comments:

  1. Did you bake the pizzas on the bottom of the pan or actually inside of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inside the pan, on the stove top for 3 minutes or so then under the broiler for another 3 or 4 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've made pizza in the oven before, but I like your cast iron skillet idea better!

    I'm not a football fan and don't even really understand the game, but I've successfully predicted the outcome of every Superbowl since 2002. In fact, I usually have a good sense of at least one of the final two teams right around Thanksgiving or right after. It's just a useless talent I have! So, I "knew" the Ravens would win. Next year, I should put some skin the game and see what happens!

    ReplyDelete