Final Friday:February Edition

These things are already getting out of control, one giant social event with a side of a fashion scene happening.
Then I heard Brown Bear Bakery and Shuster Brewing were going to open up shop in Smartfish Studios no way I was staying away.
Brown Bear provides small batch hand crafted pastries and high quality treats, everything Blair does is pure gold.
Shuster Brewing, I was going to say if Dave has any aspiration for going into business I think he should, everyone was raving about the beer, and I'm still daydreaming about that coffee stout. Now I've found out that yes, he is working on a business plan to open a brewery.

Final friday February
Final friday February
Final friday February
Final friday February
One more stop for the evening, The Frame Shop's grand opening on Main St.
Jake talking about the new sign for the shop. He was jazzed about the idea, like how a plumber has a wrench or a locksmith has a keyfor a sign.
Final friday February
Don't be eyeballing the multimedia piece with Schwartz Point in it, that's all me.
Final friday February
Final friday February
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati

comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment