the tax day protest that no one cared about

http://5chw4r7z.blogspot.com/2012/04/tax-day-protest-that-no-one-cared-about.htmlThe Tea Party probably couldn't have picked a worse day to be on the Square, the Reds were out of town, and there was tons of stuff happening off the Square. It lead to a bunch of people standing behind tables and wandering around with clipboards and no real audience.
I wanted to clue them in that people signing petitions have never changed anything, people doing things changes things.
proof?
Example #1: Over 10,000 people signed a petition to get Issue 9 on the ballot. My social media friends and I doing things crushed it.
Example #2: A little over 7,500 people signed a petition to get Issue 48 on the ballot. My social media friends and I doing things crushed it.
Signing stuff makes you feel good, maybe, but that's about it.

Tax Day protest



In internet speak, #smdh means shake my damn head.

Kind of funny in a way the Tea Party didn't get this right either. Protesting tax day on the wrong day. I tried to help correct that by blogging about it on the right day.
Tax Day protest
Tax Day protest
Tax Day protest
Tax Day protest

I didn't see one real Stars and Stripes on the Square. What kind of statement are they trying to make, lets legalize the constitution but not the flag?
Tax Day protest
Tax Day protest

I think at the end of the day this is all most of the people in the Tea Party really want.
Tax Day protest

[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment