We go where the Groupons take us

And this time they took us to Dilly Cafe, waaaay out in Mariemont but worth the drive. Chuck and Peanut are fellow beer lovers so I always enjoy my too infrequent trips out there. These Groupons, I'm really torn buying them for local businesses where I know the owner, I feel too much like I'm ripping them off.
Big chains? No problem, but I feel guilty about the locals that I love.
But with the Dilly Groupon about to expire us tweeps set out to enjoy an afternoon of good food.

Dilly Cafe

Flower Power IPA! my favorite.
Dilly Cafe
Dilly Cafe
Dilly Cafe

I've haven't stopped raving about this burger yet, people are worring about me!
OK not really, but I'm moving Dilly's Bourbon Burger into my top 5 best of Cincy.
Dilly Cafe
Dilly Cafe

Lucky for us an impromptu birthday celebration!
Fadi, you're kill'n me man.
Dilly Cafe
Dilly Cafe
Dilly Cafe
Dilly Cafe

behold the magic of Groupon, appetizers, drinks and two entree's for $8 and some change!
Dilly Cafe
Dilly Cafe
Dilly Cafe
Dilly Cafe

Dilly Café on Urbanspoon[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment