i spy..ispy @The Lackman

Heard about iSpycincy yet? A new blog making a splash in Cincinnati, while I try and showcase how normal people can live on the cheap and live large downtown, iSpy is going to the other extreme ala high society aiming to show us how the other half live.
They did pop in the Lackman last week hanging out and mingling with us joes at The Lackman.
I would say they gave me a good excuse to hit the Lackman but lets be honest here, the beer is gonna pull me in every time and that's the real excuse.

iSpy @Lackman

Leah, the brains and beauty behind iSpy
iSpy @Lackman

I had missed the Stone Brewing event the night before but Lackman saved me a splash of a limited edition ale they had on hand and went through in one night. A very aromatic beer flavored with coriander, one of the best of the incredible beers I've tasted lately.
iSpy @Lackman
iSpy @Lackman
iSpy @Lackman
iSpy @Lackman
iSpy @Lackman

its why they invented text messaging ya'know
iSpy @Lackman
iSpy @Lackman
iSpy @Lackman

I remember when I moved to Cincinnati in 2004, I jumped out of the car, dodged a couple drug dealers and took pictures of these cherubs.
A different world in a few short years, how times change.
Lackman
[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment