beer me. please

Cincinnati Beer fest

I'm not going to get in the habit of doing this but, I like drinking beer and since I don't think they'll let us serve ourselves I need you to volunteer to serve me beer.
Well not just me, but everyone on the Square.

From Fountain Square,

Volunteers are needed for the Cincinnati Beer Fest, taking place on Fountain Square September 10-12, 2010. Volunteers will pour samples sizes of beer into reusable cups. Other volunteer roles include wristbands and security.

Volunteers receive free onsite parking, a ticket good for four tastes or one full drink before or after your shift, and training (a one-sheet the week of the event and on-site training at the start of each shift.) Volunteers should be 21 & older, please.

For more info, go to the Fountain Square website. [where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati