sturm und drang

Originaly setup to finally meet a couple downtowners I've been stalking, half of them ended up alienated when Mynt was selected as the starting point of the downtown tweetup. I thought Tonic and Local 127 caused a shitstorm of drama downtown but its been nothing compared with the reaction to Mynt. Ok I half get and half don't get it. Just another bar downtown for me to abandon 11ish when the music cranks up and the posers show up. I love the space, the drinks, eh, OK, I stick to beer most the time anyhow. It all boils down to who you're with is how I feel and we all had a blast.
You just know, any party that begins under the watchful eye of the lady in the fountain is going to be a good party.

downtown tweetup
downtown tweetup
downtown tweetup

Two of my favorite food bloggers, one is killing me with her french fry pictures, the other can drink me under the table.
downtown tweetup
downtown tweetup

Urban camouflage
downtown tweetup

After our fill of fruity drinks it was time for beer. MANLY hair on your chest beer. The kind of beer only Nicholson's could provide us downtown.
downtown tweetup
downtown tweetup
downtown tweetup
[where:fountain square cincinnati ohio 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio
3 comments

3 comments:

  1. Great shot of the fountain. The one of the guy (you)in the mirror, I thought it was me at first glance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time too, and you're right, it's all about who you're with. Mynt's not for everybody, but it's got a great location, unique atmosphere for downtown's night life scene, and is a more mature crowd. All I want to know is why no pics of yours truly?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Randy, I don't like to brag, but there just wasn't enough room after the big picture featuring me....

    ReplyDelete