who does that

the phone rings at 5:30am, a coworker is sick and a hardware upgrade needs done, can I do it?
Sure, no problem, I stagger around get dressed and drive in. Now it really shouldn't be a big deal because I get up at 5:45 anyhow to workout but disrupting the cycle throws me off and I'm half a step off all day for meetings and confrence calls.
To make a long story short I jump off the bus downtown at the end of the day and think "f#@k" I drove in today!
Now for some pizza with a hot date.
Deweys Pizza
Deweys Pizza
Deweys Pizza
Deweys Pizza
Deweys Pizza
Deweys Pizza
Deweys Pizza
Deweys Pizza
Deweys Pizza[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio
1 comments

1 comment:

  1. Yum! That looks good!

    Hope all is well!

    - Matt Vant (mattvant.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete