Potbelly's on Fountain Square

This morning and early afternoon were so warm, we walked around Findley Market and then decided to hit Potbelly's for lunch, I had a craving for a week or so now. Strange, by time we got to Fountain Square it had clouded over and the wind noticeably picked up. felt like it cooled off fast, bummer I wanted to watch the Reds although we could still see the game through the trees.

Potbelly'sPotbelly'sPotbelly'sPotbelly'sPotbelly'sPotbelly's[where:1014 Vine St Cincinnati, OH 45202]cincinnati ohio downtown fountain square potbelly's restaurant

2 comments:

  1. Hey you're sitting in my seat. That spot has a great view for people watching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Small world... I was checking my Outside.In feeds and saw this post.

    I work here! :) I'm the guy taking orders out in the line during the weekday lunch rushes.

    -Louis

    ReplyDelete