Seventh Cincinnati Supper Club

Every once in awhile the anticipation of something over comes me and the expectations get so high nothing could ever live up to them and I come away bitterly disappointed. Tonight was nothing like that. My high expectations were nowhere high enough. Thanks to Donna and Doug for hosting this month’s Cincinnati Supper Club. I'm really kicking myself for not taking a video of Donna explaining what the incredible food was she prepared. I’m going to have a week worth of blogs just from tonight. So while everyone, who at work today bragging about their acre’s of yard that needed mowed, were mowing their yard, I was hanging out and eating with the coolest people in Cincinnati. It really sucks if you’re not 5chw4r7z doesn’t it? The views were just incredible, I took 83 pictures which is nothing compared to Blake who was clicking away almost the entire time. The night ended with fireworks, does it get any better than that?

Cincinnati Supper ClubCincinnati Supper ClubCincinnati Supper ClubCincinnati Supper ClubCincinnati Supper ClubCincinnati Supper ClubCincinnati Supper ClubCincinnati Supper ClubCincinnati Supper ClubCincinnati Supper Club

No comments:

Post a Comment