Jim & Jason's Totally Awesome 80's Party

Ok, it wasn't all that awesome for me. An informal poll showed most of the people attending born between '84 and '86. So it was all fun and games for them but I actually had to live through the '80's! And the worst part was right before we got to the party I realized they were most likely going to be playing '80s music, ughh! the 2nd worst music ever behind '70's music. but I still had fun and no-one got mad when I laughed at them so it was all good.
I know Nick Lachey isn't '80's but he lived in the Shillito at some point and forgot/left some of his luggage.

Jim & jason's Totally Awesome 80's Party
Jim & jason's Totally Awesome 80's Party Jim & jason's Totally Awesome 80's Party Jim & jason's Totally Awesome 80's Party Jim & jason's Totally Awesome 80's Party Jim & jason's Totally Awesome 80's Party Jim & jason's Totally Awesome 80's Party Jim & jason's Totally Awesome 80's Party Jim & jason's Totally Awesome 80's Party Jim & jason's Totally Awesome 80's Party

No comments:

Post a Comment