go carless with giant Pez dispensers

Ever since I began riding the bus last spring, I've wrestled over whether to sell the car or not. I'm still hanging on to it for that one trip a month when I need to drive somewhere. Its crazy, but I still can't let go. Now if I had something to replace it, say Zipcar, it would be a no brainer to dump it.
Why Zipcar?
Its way easier than conventional rentals. You get a membership, reserve online and walk up to the car with your membership card wave it over the windshield and off you go. And once they build this handy dispensers on 4th, it will be almost as easy as getting to my own car.
What do we need to do to get a franchise down here?
I see Columbus has one.

Zipcar Dispenser
[where:4th street cincinnati, ohio 45202]cincinnati ohio downtown zipcar

2 comments:

  1. If you only need the car once a month, there is always the option of renting one. Whenever we take a road trip, I usually rent one from Enterprise on 5th Street. No need to put the miles on my car. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind...that will teach me to read the whole post fully before commenting! Zipcar does sound like a very cool thing. :)

    ReplyDelete