Ché

I've never been secretive about the fact I'm a picky eater. Its not a good trait for a blogger though, no one wants to read about the food you hate. When asked I usually say I'm not big on a food. Maybe I should say, not a fan, would be more descriptive. But all my friends are foodies and they are big on it and fans so I always feel challenged to eat new things. As a matter of fact every time I see my family someone, my mom or one of my sisters, remarks they didn't know I ate whatever it is they see me eating for the first time. But I'm still not a fan of cheese which brings us to Ché.
It was challenging to find something on the menu that didn't have cheese. But that's me Ms. 5chw4r7z loved Ché. So if you want an undiscovered spot in OTR that you can walk into and sit down at a table, Ché is the place for you.
Che
Che
Che
Che
Che
Che
Che[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment