10 Years of Oversharing

Ms. 5chw4r7z and I moved to Cincinnati 10 years ago today. At the time my mind was blown, Cincinnati felt like Disneyland to me coming from a small town and I was taking pictures wanting to share with everyone the awesomeness I found. I know social media really didn't take off until 2007 and the first couple years of my blog are sitting on Linux server in my closet so I'm using literary license.
At any rate a couple close friends have bugged me for awhile to have a photo show and this seems like an appropriate time for it to happen.
See below for the press release.

rainbows

Bob Schwartz - aka 5chw4r7z, the prolific downtown blogger - has been taking pictures of Cincinnati from the first day he moved here 10 years ago. In his first photo exhibit, images from 5chw4r7z's decade of Cincinnati photography will jump from screen to wall, illustrating the city's transformation into the vibrant metropolis he just can't quit.

Friends are invited to join us June 27th for a Final Friday opening reception from 6 to 10pm at Rock Paper Scissors. Without you all, this city would just be a bunch of buildings, so we'd love to see you and say thanks for the best decade of our lives.
Rock Paper Scissors is located at 1301 Main St, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati

comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment