when a man is tired of Cincinnati he is tired of life

I can't believe 5 years ago I thought there was a lot of stuff to do in Cincinnati. Its nothing compared to 2012.
Another fantastic weekend downtown, riding to Findlay Market for breakfast and supplies, then kicking around The City Flea on the way home. OTR, Washington Park and the City Flea are just piling energy and success on top of success. Its kind of crazy to witness, even for someone who has been waiting for it to happen.

The City Flea
The City Flea
Miss Molly Wellman
The City Flea
Ms 5chw4r7z and Clifty.
The City Flea
The City Flea
The City Flea
The City Flea
I was stopped at least a dozen times by people wanting to know more about the flowers. I got them at Findlay so if you're looking for an way to cash in at The City Flea there is a demand for flowers.
Heading out on my version of an SUV. As Dan Korman would say "that's how I roll"
The City Flea
And here is everything you need to know about @jenlkessler
I still love her even photo bombing my pictures.
She complains about them but she loves my awkward Jenny pictures.
haha, everything you need to know about @jenlkessler i still love her even photo bombing my pictures
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati

5 comments

5 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. I have also waited for this. Life downtown at its finest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you're embarrassed to put my photobomb on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA, not embarrassed, it was distracting.
    I'll add the cop for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read the blog for years and never left a comment. I did tonight because I found the title of this post to be brilliant.

    ReplyDelete