Sinners & Saints Soirée

A benefit for the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra, tons of good looking people and me. But I finally got to check out Stuart MacKenzie's new band DAAP Girls Good stuff, a rocking party band.
The event, took place in a converted Newport church dating from 1901 so its fitting the last party I went to there I met an actual vampire. True story, laugh if you want, but I even saw her out a few more times if I happened to stay out really late at downtown bars. But I haven't seen her for years now so I wonder if Abe Lincoln finally staked her or if she just moved on.
(Long story really, you're have to ask me IRL sometime.)

Sinners & Saints Soirée
Sinners & Saints Soirée
Sinners & Saints Soirée
Sinners & Saints Soirée
Sinners & Saints Soirée
Sinners & Saints Soirée
Sinners & Saints Soirée
Sinners & Saints Soirée
Sinners & Saints Soirée
Sinners & Saints Soirée
[where: 45202] Sinners & Saints Soirée Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra

1 comments

1 comment: