Pho Lang Thang

One of the, if not the last nice day of fall weather we walked to Findlay Market, I forget just how beautiful it is walking up Elm, definitely need to walk to Findlay more often. We've wanted to try Pho Lang Thang, the Vietnamese restaurant everyone has been raving about for some time and today was the day.

OTR/Findlay Market
OTR/Findlay Market
OTR/Findlay Market
OTR/Findlay Market

Got there in time to find they had to shut it down. But not not closed forever shut down, these guys are so popular they had to close just to catch back up. I saw them carrying bags of vegies in and realized they had probably way underestimated just how good and just what a buzz they had going.
I'll admit my knowledge of Vietnamese food is limited to Cilantro in Clifton, but this was amazing, of course when they only have to walk a short distance for ingredients, you know they'll be as fresh as fresh vegies can be.
OTR/Findlay Market
OTR/Findlay Market
OTR/Findlay Market

But you know what? Good for them, that just adds to the mystic right?
So I want to throw it out there right now, if you want to try Pho Lang Thang do not wait, get there early and get there soon because when you're standing out on the side walk with the long face looking in, you can be sure I'll walk past with an I told you so.
OTR/Findlay Market

Boy does this remind me of Paris. Its remarkable how I've looked at OTR in a new light since I've gotten back, they have a lot in common. The alleys, courtyards and graffiti, man was there a ton of graffiti in Paris. All the little things like the street signs on the buildings add up to a unique and interesting place.
OTR/Findlay Market
This is Paris, so actually maybe OTR is just as or more beautiful than Paris?

street corners Paris France
[where:114 W. Elder St.(Findlay Market)Cincinnati, OH, 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
Pho Lang Thang on Urbanspoon

comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment