Shop Bellevue

Is what they call their walk on the first Friday of the month and even though I was, maybe I shouldn't say I was pleasantly surprised because its not like I wasn't expecting much, I just didn't know what to expect. F airfield Ave was wall to wall people when we got there and its not a fair comparison but here we go I'm going to make it anyhow. They had a crowd that OTR gets on its craziest nights but here’s the thing, the vibe was totally different.
OTR's Final Friday is edgy, modern, urban. Bellevue is absolutely urban but the shops felt way more mainstream. I'm definitely into street and outsider art, and the galleries in Bellevue leaned towards fine art. Nothing wrong with it, at all good stuff, just pointing out the differences is all.
So Bellevue, a little more mainstream, laid back. Hardly a hipster in sight, a relaxing fun evening and I learned a little bit about Bellevue and definitely want to get back soon.
The one caveat, everyone serving wine, but not a beer in sight.
The coolest part? getting the inside info of the various buildings and businesses from Bellevue's Zoning Administrator.
How much more pimp can it get than that?

Shop Bellevue
Shop Bellevue
Shop Bellevue
Shop Bellevue

heather513 playing the role of tour guide showing us the hot spots.
if she's so up on Bellevue shouldn't she be Heather859?
You should have seen the wheeeling and dealing on the corner for Old Maid cards, two more and I get my half off breakfast with the Squires of Sandwich
Shop Bellevue
Shop Bellevue
Shop Bellevue
Shop Bellevue

All these little nooks and walkways were super cool
Shop Bellevue
Shop Bellevue
Shop Bellevue

hey guess where I'm at
Shop Bellevue

Kentucky
Shop Bellevue

yeah, no shit Kentucky
Shop Bellevue
[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
1 comments

2 comments:

  1. You really captured Bellevue with your words and pics. It's impossible not to fall in love with Fairfield Ave. Let's do it again soon :) Heather513

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellevue is great! Lately, I've really been charmed by these little Northern Kentucky towns, much to my surprise.

    ReplyDelete