Late Night at the Moulin Rouge

And I mean late, the thing didn't start until it was my bedtime, but I'm glad I chugged that Red Bull and sprinted out the door, it was totally worth it.
It was like, everyone kept calling it a grown up prom.
Hey it was the most incredible Fake-Believe prom ever as far as I'm concerned.
The last one I went to was Wizard of Oz inspired and the girl I went with danced with one of my buddies all night.
but I digress.
This one was Wizard off the charts OZ. Kind of like a coke-fueled 70’s rock concert. With out the , you know, shattered eardrums and hair band.

Late Night at the Moulin Rouge
Late Night at the Moulin Rouge
Late Night at the Moulin Rouge

And that was before the high wire acts started, our own private Cirque
Late Night at the Moulin Rouge
Late Night at the Moulin Rouge
Late Night at the Moulin Rouge

The girls, as lovely as ever.
Late Night at the Moulin Rouge
Late Night at the Moulin Rouge
Late Night at the Moulin Rouge
Late Night at the Moulin Rouge
[where:1243 Elm Street cincinnati ohio 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio Late Night at the Moulin Rouge music hall
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment