Balboa's Philly Steaks and Pizza

I totaly forgot about it until I read Julies review this morning and then I realized I had never posted on my visit to Balboa's. So if you want a professional review or just someone who can spell and write complete sentences click here.
At any rate, we hadn't eaten all day and were starving so the sandwiches weren't too bad in that context, and they are only a block from our apartment. So, if you're downtown and want something cheap and unpretentious, and its between like 8pm and 4am you don't have much other choice.
Oh, the couple at the counter were there when we came in and when we left waiting for a pizza. Balboa's will deliver in a couple block radius, so thats probably the better way to go.
Sorry for ripping you off today Julie.
OK, I'm not, but I won't make a habit of it.

BalboasteakBalboasteakBalboasteakBalboasteak[where:628 Vine St Cincinnati, OH 45202]cincinnati ohio downtown

No comments:

Post a Comment