I'm back online

The internet connection is up and I'm back online blogging again.
I may run a few more pictures than normal for a couple weeks.
Here are a few pictures just to get started. One of the apartment and three detail pictures of the fountain on Fountain Square.
i really need to get back into practice with this blog so bear with me for a couple of days.

Downtown 2004
Downtown 2004
Downtown 2004

Ms. 5chw4r7z and I walked down to The Great American Ballpark Friday night and took in a ballgame. Reds vs. the Pirates. It was hard not to cheer for Pittsburgh at first but by the 7th inning I was getting the hang of it. Pittsburgh scored 4 runs in the first inning and pitched a no-hitter until the 6th and then fell apart. They went through 5 pitchers and gave up 6 runs in the 6th inning. They must have the same problem as Cleveland, if they need to go to the bullpen it is all over.
I think I'm going to walk down Wednesday night for the Casey bobblehead night. I can't get over how nice it is not having to drive 1 1/2 hours to a game and then getting home at midnight. After the game we took our time walking home and still made it home a little after 10.
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment