to blog or not to blog

Our discussions moved in and out of the blogging realm all night and at one point we talked about one of my flickr contacts who happens to be a friend of Julie's.
Her blog What I Wore Today documents, what she wore today and I think this says more about me than Julie's boyfriend but he was floored that someone would blog about that and I thought the only thing more ridiculous than blogging about that would be not blogging about it.


[where: 45202]cincinnati ohio downtown

4 comments:

  1. From what I've seen, you also seem to have a more varied wardrobe than Terry does. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spot on...it would be ridiculous NOT to blog about what you've worn. It's no more ridiculous than every other blog out there. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wished I worked with someone like fennelgrl, the guys I work with all aspire to panhandler chic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the only woman at my office who dresses up, I swear.

    ReplyDelete