The Great American Trailer Park Musical

The Great American Trailer Park Musical, yes it does hit every know stereotype known to man, but it was presented in a fun witty way. The stage was incredible, I couldn't believe the shear mass of knick-knacks they had, every garage sale for a hundred miles must have been cleaned out. Most of the cast did an awesome job and a couple of them had some incredible voices. The one weak link was Duke, the boyfriend, he was a little weak but the rest of the cast carried him along anyways.
I'm going to have to stop saying I don't like musicals, the last couple musicals I've seen I've really enjoyed including this one. I guess it helps when they are well done and also comedies.
Go see this one, you have until May 18th.
[where:1127 Vine St., Cincinnati, OH 45202 ]cincinnati ohio downtown

No comments:

Post a Comment