Lavomatic

After walking up to check out the new store Outside we thought, well since we walked all the way up here might as well stop at Lavomatic for lunch.
Ha! twist my arm.
I wanted to get the sausage but Ms. 5chw4r7z and Jackie both ordered it first and I'm sure theres a restaurant law somewhere that makes it illegal for everyone at the table to order the same thing so I had to settle for the tarte flambee.
Its still hard to get over just how "roll your eyes up into your head" good the food is.
It didn't seem like it but two hours later we're looking around thinking, did we really sit here all afternoon? Its really that enjoyable eating there, what an awesome spot. I can't believe we can get food this good, this inexpensively.
To everyone who wants Cincinnati to be more like Chicago...BAH, I'll take this any day.

Lavomatic
Lavomatic
Lavomatic
Lavomatic
Lavomatic
Lavomatic
Lavomatic
Lavomatic

My most favorite thing about Lavo after the food?
Right nest door to Metronation. Love those guys, if you can't get an honest opinion from George, fogetaboutit, it ain't gonna happen.
They have all the furniture on sale now if you need anything get down there and check it out.
metronation
metronation[where:1211 Vine St. Cincinnati, Ohio 45202]cincinnati ohio otr lavomatic metronation

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. Can you believe I STILL haven't been there? Argh!

    ReplyDelete