Taza

Ms. 5chw4r7z’s alarm went off before mine this morning.
Strange, she never gets up before me. “you going in early” I ask.
No.
What time you got?
6:45.
Damn my phone says 5:45 for some reason strange.
After staring at it a few minutes I realize I don’t have much time to waste, a fast run though the shower and rush out to the bus stop. The bus actually shows up early and it dawns on me I should have waited for the next one as I get to the UC campus at 7:30am.
No biggie, serendipity strikes spontaneously today and I jump out at Taza, which I believe has opened in the last few months. Cool, comfy little coffee house.
I’m glad I overslept.
Now I need to go back for more than coffee sometime.
FYI: empty looks implies nothing, this was 7:30am when most of their customers(students) sleep in to 3 or 4pm
Taza
Taza
Taza
Taza
Taza[where:2900 Jefferson Avenue Cincinnati, Ohio 45219]cincinnati ohio downtown taza coffee

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love all that Ikea furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...this place looks so much better then when I hung out there in college.

    ReplyDelete