Nada and Twist for Brodi3man's birthday

The food at Nada is so flavorful I can't get over it. I've said it before, I've never eaten food where the flavor seem to come in waves, its a whole amusement park in your mouth. Someone at Nada must have read my previous review, I could swear there was a $3 across the board price increase for everything. Its still a bargain, but not the killing it was before.
Damn those bloggers.
Twist is still my favorite place to go for a quiet drink, and those deserts hit you like a brick. They are incredible but so filling, I could hardly move after eating one of them.
It never hurts either when you have excellent company, Brodi3man and his lovely wife never disappoint, tons of good conversation and laughs.
Brodi3man's birthday
Brodi3man's birthday
Brodi3man's birthday
Brodi3man's birthday
Brodi3man's birthday
Brodi3man's birthday
Brodi3man's birthday

Brodi3man's birthday
Brodi3man's birthday
Brodi3man's birthday
Brodi3man's birthday
Brodi3man's birthday
Brodi3man's birthday
Brodi3man's birthday
Brodi3man's birthday
Brodi3man's birthday
Brodi3man's birthday
Brodi3man's birthday
[where:45202]cincinnati ohio downtown twist nada restaurant
Nada on Urbanspoon

3 comments:

  1. Tell me about it. The first time I wient to Nade I had the same experience. I will be taking my mother there for her 50th D-day at the end of the month...she is goin gto love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nada is fantastic and you're spot on about the flavors. I can't wait to check out Twist...the interior of that place looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone ever needs company for Twist, don't hesitate to ask!

    ReplyDelete