Covington 1st Friday Gallery Hop

The weather wasn't cooperating so we didn't get to see as much as we wanted. The little I did see was cool, I guess next time might warrant an earlier start. This isn't anyones fault, it is what it is but, the galleries are really spread out, makes it somewhat more challenging than Main St to get through and see a lot of art.

Covington First Friday Gallery Hop
Covington First Friday Gallery Hop
Covington First Friday Gallery Hop
Covington First Friday Gallery Hop
Covington First Friday Gallery Hop
Covington First Friday Gallery Hop
[where:323 West 6th Street, MainStrasse Village Covington, KY 41011]cincinnati ohio downtown

1 comment:

  1. Wow...it looks great! It looks very different from when I grew up. When I was a kid, I thin that was some sort of government building, but I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete